SOEKS 01M PRIME - Radiation Detector Geiger Counter Dosimeter (3rd Generation)
SOEKS 01M PRIME - Radiation Detector Geiger Counter Dosimeter (3rd Generation)
- Professional handheld portable Geiger Counter and Dosimeter SOEKS 01M Prime.
- Most responsive Geiger counter with super fast readings of only 1 second
- Constantly measures Radiation Background and Cumulative Dose
- Detects radiation in objects, food, water, environment
- Built in thresholds automatically indicate Normal, High and Dangerous levels of radiation. No special knowledge required
- Measures radiation in uSV/h, uR/h and CPM
- Up to 1000 hours (41 days) working time on a single charge
- Includes all 5 languages: English, Spanish, German, French and Russian
If you’re a novice or an experienced professional when it comes to radiation measuring, it makes sense to use a Geiger Counter / Dosimeter that meets you at your level. So we created The SOEKS PRIME just for you.
Just Like Our 01M Consumer Unit, It’s Still Incredibly Easy To Use!
In fact, even beginners can handle it.
The PRIME still has 3 Standard Measuring Modes: Search, Background Radiation and Accumulated Dose, and still features easy to read visual Green, orange and red alerts with alarms showing exposure. An arrow shows when levels are falling and the screen displays bar meter, graph and numerical data.
But Only The PRIME Personalizes Your Data To Meet YOUR Needs
- Now you can choose from mcSv/h, CPM, or McR/h
- Instead of pre-set alert thresholds, you can now choose your own
- The save function lets you store measurements and accumulated dose
If you’re someone who knows about radiation, or you work where normal background levels vary (like a construction site, antique shop or lab), you’ll know why this is so useful!
And Extra Performance
- The work time is now an impressive 1000 hours!
- Rechargeable batteries and a mini-USB is now included in your set
- Monitor and preserve battery life by switching to standby mode!
- The fastest readings of any Personal Dosimeter - just 1 second!
- Latest Geiger-Muller Tube SBM-021, and upgraded processor for ultra-sensitive search
The Obvious Choice For The ‘Next-Level’ Consumer
To anyone who already owns the 01M, or needs extra functionality, it makes sense that you’d choose the PRIME for tailoring radiation detection to your specific need. So if you’re ready to ‘level-up’ your Geiger Counter you’re ready for the fast, and functional SOEKS PRIME.
Newest and fastest personal professional radiation detector, the SOEKS 01M Prime. The SOEKS 01M Prime Compact Professional Radiation Detector is our fastest Geiger counter to date, producing radiation readings of beta, gamma, and x radiation in just 1 SECOND! Quickly becoming our best seller, the SOEKS 01M Prime offers more features than its predecessors, but still possesses the same accuracy, precision, and dependability of all SOEKS devices. Work time on one charge has been doubled to work for up to 1,000 hours or 42 days continuously, so you won't need to worry about battery failure, and it even includes an auxiliary power supply and rechargeable batteries as well. User friendly radiation detector ultra sensitive Search Mode has been upgraded to provide even more sensitivity than the 01M, and the Prime is capable of saving readings with timestamps as well. Another one of our customers' favorite added features is its ability to display results in more than just one unit - Now you can read results in CPM, uSV/h, and/or uR/h! As all SOEKS devices, Geiger Counter Prime arrives pre-calibrated from the factory and needs no future calibration. Featuring an easy, user-friendly design, operating this remarkable device is a breeze, and a comprehensive instruction manual is included in the package as well. It also features convenient and effective audible, visual, and text alarms when background radiation is elevated.
Also similar to our other SOEKS devices, the Prime is much smaller than a cell phone and extremely lightweight. It weighs only 2.8 oz, measures (HxWxD) 4.1" x 1.6" x 0.7", and fits easily into your pocket, purse, bag, car, or pretty much wherever you need to store or carry it with no hassle.
- Features High Sensitive Laboratory Grade Geiger Muller Tube with unmatched response in just 1 Second
- Continuous Work up to 1000 hours (42 days)
- Readings in CPM, uSV/h, uR/h
- Ultra-sensitive "Search Mode"
- Ability to save readings with timestamp
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Audio, Visual and Text Alarms when Radiation Background is Elevated
- Radiation Detector 01M Prime
- Rechargeable Batteries AAA x 2
- Auxiliary Power Supply
- 2 Year Official Warranty from SOEKS USA
- Radiation Background Level Indication Range, mSv/h 0.01 up to 999
- Registered Gamma Ray Energy, mSv starting from 0.1
- Accumulated Dose Indicating Range, Sv up to 40
- Warning Thresholds, mSv/h from 0.3 to 100
- Measuring Time, seconds starting from 1
- Batteries NiMH Rechargeable Batteries AAA
- Additional Electric Power Supply from a Mains Adapter or USB Electrical Power Supply Voltage Range, V 2,0 - 3,0
- Continuous Running Time with Display ON, hours up to 1000
- Overall Dimensions H x W x D, inches 4.1 x 1.6 x 0.7
- Weight, oz 2.8
- Display Color TIF 128 x 160
- Operating Temperature Range, C -20 to +60, F -4 to +140
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have one that is currently in a Japanese language preset. Is there a way to switch this version from Japanese to English?
When you buy SOEKS devices from the anauthorized sellers, you'll always receive a product with a non-official language. Furthermore, those products do not have any warranty and the sellers often disappear shortly. We reccomend to return those products as soon as possible and buy only from SOEKS USA (the only official seller in the US).
How far from the radioactive scource should I be to detect radiation?
It really depends on the radioactive source itself. If you are far away from the radiation scource and it’s relatively weak, the raditiation won’t be able to travel far. And on the opposite, if the source is strong (e.g. Chernobyl, Fukushima) you’ll be able to see high radiation readings many miles around all over the area. The closer you get to the object that emits radiation - the higher readings you’ll see.
SOEKS 01M Prime has SEARCH MODE which makes the detection of the radioactive source much easier. The 01M PRIME Geiger counter becomes very sensitive in that mode reacts instantly to the radiation fluctuations. Prime will help you to pinpoint the location of the radioactive scource.
- Reviews (28)
The item was shipped quickly and arrived packaged well. The instruction sheet that was included was missing detailed information in English, but the Soeks.ru website had the info I needed in English. I am now able to use all of the features, and everything seems to be working well.
I’ve owned this Soeks Defender for over 3 years and it has run constantly without fail for pretty much that whole time. Every few months I need to reset the counter because it has an alarm that won’t quit beeping until after you do. I highly recommend this device to anyone wanting to know the level of radiation in their area. I once took it with me while I was having Facet Nerve Blocks performed on my back and was amazed how high (Dangerous) the momentary pulses of X rays are during these procedures. When my mom underwent stress tests for her heart, anytime she came into the same room this device showed dangerous levels of radiation until a few days later. I will someday upgrade to a Soeks device that transfers the data to a storage device.
Phenomenal customer service
Love the device but the manual was lacking; however, the company made up for it phenomenally. I called them with my questions and they walked me through everything I needed to know and were just amazing. Never encountered such great customer service!
Reliable and durable
I've had mine for a little over a year and a half and it still could pass as new, and I use it everyday!
I have already purchased the SOEKS nitrate tester for grocery shopping, but when my husband started his latest DIY project I decided I needed the Prime to test his supplies, he works with scrap metal. It works great and we've avoided some dangerous materials because of it! Thank you soeks!